it might be monday

 and I might not have gotten any sleep last night and the baby might have taken a short-ass nap this morning and it might be 90 degrees outside and I might have spent that whole short-ass nap trying to patch a hole in the inflatable pool and I might have gut-wrenching cramps

BUT

there is mumford & sons on the TV:


the baby is pretty easy on the eyes:

there's a new playhouse in the backyard:  (free from friends!)
and one happy little girl in the pool:
Oh yeah. And shade on my patio:



SHADE ON THE PATIO!!!

So, it might be Monday but I'm not complaining.

:)

xoxo

Comments

  1. HEy, just saw this, you should have just told me to look at the blog! haha Everything looks so cute! xoxo seester

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, I want to kiss all over that little guys face!! He is so flippin cute!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts