Thursday, June 16, 2011

yesterday

This picture shows Nicholas after attacking James' legs.  See how funny he thinks he is?  Biting is NOT funny, pickles.


here he is a second later when I won't give him the camera. Nice try, kid. Maybe if you didn't BITE I would consider it.
(I wouldn't, but don't tell him, okay?)

We had 2 of James' friends over for the day yesterday.  he was SO excited.  They live down the block and he went out to the sidewalk to see if they were coming yet.  (stalker.)  :)  here he is, waiting by the door:

They were here from 7:30-5:30 and it was a lot of fun.  (except Ruby felt left out a lot but she was kind of being a pain in the behind so it was mostly her own fault.)  They are sweet kids, a brother and sister who are 7 and 8.  It was a rainy day so there was lots of WII action but also a fair amount of hot wheels, fort building, DS playing, Spongebob, lots of eating and Legos.  Their mom offered to pay me but I said no so she bought us pizza for lunch.  It was delicious.  Our local pizza place has a light pizza and it was sooooooo good.  There are still 2 pieces left and I have to say I am pretty excited for lunchtime.

Speaking of lunch, I have to go exercise now.  yawn.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. did you exercise this morning? I feel so much better when I do it right away. That being said, I'm probably not exercising until this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah..........could you at least get James a haircut??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Pickles is biting and you're like, "Wait - let me get a picture!" I would totally do that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...