re-entry

Helllllllllooooooooooooooooooo out there!

I just wanted to pop in and say hello.  It's been good to hear from some of you that you missed me.  :)  Thank you.  I missed you too!

My Dad is doing well.  He had his first chemo (chemo is the treatment for wegener's) and didn't have any bad side effects.  His joint pain is all but gone and he looks and feels good.  My sister and I took the kids up to see him and it was a good time.  (well, except for when it wasn't but that is traveling with small children.)  :)

Annie and her family were here all of last week and we had a lot of fun.  We also had a big fight (me and patrick.  boo.) a lice scare, and some other crazy stuff but came through it all okay.  I'm looking forward to finding our new summer routine now that summer school is over. 

I have lots of pictures that I'll share soon.  James also ran a Duathalon and it was so cute.

scattered, I know.  can't help it.  :)  xoxo

Comments

  1. so glad you're back, I have been missing you!
    Glad to hear your Dad is on the mend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - you are back!!! Boo ... fights, ick ... lice, warm fuzzies to family time and a dad getting treatment. Can't wait to see those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellloooooooooo to you!
    Happy to hear your summer is going well.
    Must have been the week for fighting with the husband... yuck...
    anyhow you sound happy and I hope you are.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts