tuesday's food diary, dedicated to my mother

breakfast:
  • 2 pieces of cinnamon raisin toast with sunbutter: 290 cal
  • 1/2 banana: 45
lunch:
  • 1 1/4 slices of co-jack cheese:  125
  • 5 ritz crackers:  70
  • banana:  90
  • 12 almonds:  85
snack:
  • laughing cow candy bites:  120
  • iced coffee with creamer:  70
dinner:
  • 2 pieces of cinnamon raisin toast with sunbutter:  290
  • 12 almonds:  85

snack:
  • mcdonalds ice cream cone:  150
  • 1/2 c blueberries:  40
  • 1/2 c strawberries:  25
  • 1/2 c carrots: 25
total:  approx: 1535 calories

**************************************************************

Wow, a good day!  Kind of a strange day as I don't usually eat toast for dinner, but a good one.   

This has felt like a super busy week and it is only Wednesday morning.  It's good though as I didn't want to be just sitting around being hot all week. 

Both kids had friends over on Monday which was crazy but went pretty well.  Monday night Kelsey came so I could go to water aerobics.  Yesterday Wendy and I took the kids to a sweaty and stinky open gym at madtown twisters...the kids (mostly) loved it.  Nicky was so cute...he spent the first 10 minutes just walking around with his mouth open...so much to take in!  Kelsey came last night until Patrick got home so I could go to a food allergy meeting with Wendy.  Afterwards we did a little shopping and hit the drive through for a cone.  So fun!  I'm not sure what we are doing today (perhaps nothing) but tonight I am meeting Sybil at the bookstore and tomorrow we are meeting her and her girls at the children's museum...yay!

The heat is kind of miserable and today is going to be the hottest yet.  Just being out for a few minutes (like getting in and out of the van) makes everyone cranky.  Thank God we don't live down south.  How do you all do it???  :)

James is badgering me to do play-doh (not before swimming!) and Nicky just dumped a whole lot of rice krispies on himself and the floor.  James and Nicky are both laughing.  James was just told he better stop or he'll be cleaning it up.  James stopped.

I need to go parent now.  le sigh.  I hope you are all having good weeks.  Oh yeah!  This blogging was brought to you by my sister.  I told her yesterday that mom had commented that posting what I ate would indeed be boring so I was going to make sure and do it BUT probably not today because I hadn't exercised yet and was leaving soon.  She was like, what are you doing now?  fine, I sighed, and exercised.  A super hard workout I had never tried, Barre3, and it was really good.  so thank you seester!  xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts