the return, for reals

James and Ruby are both at school (for their 4th day) and Nicky is down for a morning nap as he got up at 6:30.  I brought Cheryl and her family to the airport this morning and so this is the first day I've been alone with my new reality.  I think I'm going to like it but I have to say...it feels strange.  :)

We had a great visit and it was sad to say goodbye not knowing when we'll see them again.  Hopefully there will be a visit to NC somewhere in our future.  Their girls are adorable and I'm going to miss their little selves.  Up above is Vivi coming up out of the sand towards an unsuspecting Nicky at Devil's Lake.  so cute. 

I have to go do something now.  I guess?  I think enjoying the silence is first on my list. 

xoxo

Comments

  1. Man Nick looks so grown up in that photo!! Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. missed you! glad you had a fun end to summer! End to summer?! already?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodmto see you're back! Nick does look grown up in that pic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts