Thursday, September 22, 2011

wth?

How did 6.5 hours go by sooooo fast? 

I got a ton done today but, seriously!  I can't believe it's nearly 3 o'clock.

I got 6 of these listed on etsy:

 (you can find them here)

I also finished 10 wine bags.  4 were part of a special order of 6 that I received and 6 more are listed here.

These wine bags got me a ton of ridicule when I first debuted (too strong of a word?  :) ) them but they are a consistently good seller for me.  Just goes to show...never listen to the haters.

ahhahahahha!  I am kidding.  No one cared about these enough to hate them.  They were just misunderstood.

Cheers to Thursdays!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen this?

    http://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/2010/09/sweater-pumpkin-tutorial-no-sew.html

    Something for you to do with the bodies (?) of the sweaters, too! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...