Thursday, November 10, 2011

crap.

oh you guys.  I just wrote the longest heartfelt post and lost it ALL.  blogger is acting up today and it wasn't auto-saving, I guess.  AAAHAHAHAHAAAargh.

I told you that Patrick left again and I am so sad but I know God will help me parent alone for 6 days and there were links and I said how my seester is going to have another baby (!!!!!) and how much I miss her and about my kids and a shoe box and the sartorialist and some really good muffins and my IUD and the crazy and so much.  and it's gone.


crap.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. oh, I've been remiss in reaching out to you about your IUD!!!!!! I hope it's going well. Mine is my friend, but I've heard from a coworker that sometimes they aren't so friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, thanks for trying!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was me, heidi. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...