Wednesday, January 04, 2012

praise worthy: 2012



3.  smelling woodsmoke when I bring the kids to school in the morning.

2.  Patrick getting up with Nicky last night so I could sleep.

1.  finding 3 library books that I had looked seemingly everywhere for.  Ironically, they were found on a bookshelf in our living room that I never checked.  :)


((I want to add to this list all year.  I'm sure everything praise worthy won't make it on here but this will be a place for me to collect the small things I am grateful for, as they happen.  Eventually I will link to it on my sidebar.  If anyone wants to join me, let me know.  I'll be happy to send you the html for this little "logo."))

1 comment:

  1. Nice idea. Love it. Could you send me the whatchamacallit?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...