thrift share monday

The dig has been mildly disappointing lately but I managed to pull out a few winners last week. My favorite is this North Face sweatshirt for myself. It had a big stain on the front but it is almost out now and I think one more bleaching/sunlight round will take care of it. I love the multi colored smocking on the sleeves and waistband. I thought it was tight at first but after washing it and just line drying it, it's fine. (I love hoodies but I've gotten 3 new ones lately and I should probably stop. :) )

This tunic shirt is for me also.  So lightweight and it has that pinstripe detail on the tabs and collar, which I love.
This Lands End shirt is for resale:  (it's a 2X...nice quality plus size clothes usually sell pretty good for me.)
Vintage plus size shirt for resale:  (probably on etsy) 
Oh no!  I accidentally bought another Lands End jacket!  my bad.  :)  This one is for Nicky and I love the red tabs with that blue.
Some super lightweight capris and plain brown tank for me.  No, I won't wear them together.  :)  I think the capris are for over a swimsuit but I will wear them with whatever I want.  (rebel in the house!!)
PJ pants, Nike shorts and mermaid tank for Ruby:
white tanks and some Levis that Heidi found for Nicky:
For childrens resale:  gap, osh kosh, childrens place, gymboree and cherokee:
And some crocs for me!  (goodwill, not the dig)
And a super crappy pic of 2 pretty mugs.  The blue leaf one (which I think is pretty boring) is marimekko and the other is just marked JAPAN.  marimekko mugs are pretty collectible so I hope this one sells.  Not sure about the other one but I couldn't resist it.  :)

My total for all of it?  $12 and $4 of that was for the shoes.  Fun.  :)

Well, Sesame Street is over so I got to go.  I'm going to link up with Thrift Share Monday today.  I am loving that link up...it's so fun to see all the treasures.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts