Thursday, February 16, 2012

we're going to buy a pony!*


Good morning, dear ones.  How are you?  How was your Valentine's Day?  Mine kind of sucked for a while after the fun morning but it came around again in the afternoon.  Patrick cuddled me for a long time and I drifted off for a little nap in his arms.  Very sweet.  That being said, I was ready to kick him to the curb this morning and quite happy that he was going back to work.  :)  He basically slept for most of the last 2 days and his back is better but not a whole lot so.  :(  I do feel so bad for him.  He saw his doctor and a chiropractor and got some good pain meds so hopefully he will continue to heal, albeit slowly.

I commented on the post but wanted to say thank you here for all the sweet comments on Valentine's Day.  I have come to love celebrating this sweet little holiday because A) James loves that breakfast deal so much and B) I can spend a couple hours preparing and cleaning up and that's it!  It's over.  Kind of nice.  :)

Speaking of James, OH MY GOSH.  That boy is causing some kind of ruckus over here right now.  I don't have the energy or inclination to go into all of it (you're welcome) but let's just say it's a bad one.  I know it will pass, though, and I am really thankful for this opportunity to be a better parent.

KIDDING!  :)  We are just tightening our parenting belts and trying out a few new tools.  Wish us luck.

I took Nicky to Toddler Time yesterday (see above) and really enjoyed myself.  Nicky did, too.  He is such a little muncher.  Right now he is watching Sesame Street.  ISN'T THAT AWESOME??  I think so.

I will tell you about my goal right now:  I want to exercise every day for the next 15 days (at least), which will make it 21 days in a row.  21 days to making it a habit for me again.  I am 6 for 6 days right now and feeling really good about it.  I am loving the aching muscles and haven't even minded (too much) getting up at 6am to do it.  I was going to wait until after the wedding, when we'll be up in Duluth for 5 days, to start but this way makes it more challenging, I suppose.  My dad has a treadmill and I plan on using it.  :)

I'm not sure what's on deck for today but it needs to be something fun.  I need something fun today.  Nicky, too.  Maybe we'll go buy a pony!

Oh, the only other area of my life that needs updating is ebay!  Sadly, I only made 12 bucks last week.  boo!  But I am not giving up and have quite a few auctions ready to go on Sunday night and hope to do a few more before then, too.

I hope you all have super awesome days!  Or at least nice ones.  :)

xoxo

*not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...