Saturday, June 09, 2012

pictures

The kids at the park earlier this week:
I love vintage playground equipment.




Out back:
James.  James.  James.  :)
My sister sent me this beautiful necklace for my birthday.  I love it and have been wearing it all week.  Thanks, seester.  xoxoox
I hung the print she got me last year in the hallway and it makes me so happy to see it everyday.
Here is another thrifted painting I like.  The pic came out dark but it's really cute and colorful.  $2
I totally copied her look for my chalkboard.  I love it even though it's not necessarily true.  I suppose all are welcome unless you happen to be a killer.
I am posting this pic of Nicky so my mom and dad can remind me it's time to get him a haircut.
xoxooxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...