Tuesday, July 24, 2012

(_________________)

Hey there.  How's it going? 

Things are good here.  We got another rain storm last night/this morning which resulted in Nicky being up again but only for an hour.  And then, THEN, he (and I) slept until 9:30.  AMAZING.  The big kids got up at 8:30 (super late for James) and watched Scooby Doo until we got up.  It was so nice.  We decided to skip swimming and are just laying around the living room.  I am brewing coffee.  Nicky is playing with cars.  James and Ruby are still watching Scooby Doo.  :)  I promise I'm turning it off after my coffee.

We had a good weekend.  James was kind of a pill on and off but what can you do?  We did have a picnic dinner Friday night, bought school supplies and went out to dinner on Saturday night and I worked a lot on Sunday and took Ruby to get groceries while the boys worked on a "race car."


This picture was taken yesterday before Ruby crashed it but Patrick and James fixed it again last night.  I am kind of surprised at how cool it is.  The kids love it.

I also kind of freaked out on Sunday.  I am starting to really crave some time alone in my house.  It seems like all the closets and cupboards are jumbled up and everything just needs some time and attention.  I did feel better yesterday and decided to try and clean out one closet or area each week.  This week it's the front hall closet. (in case you were wondering.)  :)

Yesterday I ran some intervals and it was SO HARD.  I feel the need to mix things up a bit and that was a good start.  

(Nicky keeps saying, "na na boo boo, got me!"  It is so cute.)

Do you know I still can't believe that I go running?  Usually the night before I'm going to run or even the morning before I think to myself, "What am I even thinking?  I cannot run!"  It's kind of funny.  I suppose it takes a while to erase years of saying those things to myself and others.

I just ran out of writing steam.  I think it might be the coffee scent wafting in my direction.

xoxoox





2 comments:

  1. Red Green would like James and Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is so awesome! Your kids are incredibly creative :)
    Nice work on the intervals. They will make you faster!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...