Tuesday, November 06, 2012

dude. no energy.


Yesterday Patrick revealed to me that there was an extra van key hidden away and my appt. time was still available and my sister could watch Nicky so I did have my mammogram.  They said to not be surprised if I get called back for more pictures as this is my first one.  I haven't heard anything yet...kind of waiting to.

Yesterday I was all energetic and busy and get-er-done.  Today, not so much.  I can't find the energy to do anything.  I collected cookie money last night for 2 hours and had a few people not show up so I have to set up times with them individually to do it another night.  And then collect from all of them again in December.  I might change my mind but I am thinking this one year of Girl Scout helping might be plenty for me.  :)

Nicky is also tired today.  Yawning and walking slowly through the house.  Perhaps it is something in the air??


I could go on but I will spare you.  Instead, here are a couple photos from Halloween:



And one I took of myself in my sister and Ronan's old attic.  Lots of good stuff up there.  :)  I am so glad I got to go help them with the move. 


Have a good day.  Stay awake!  Vote!  :)

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I had my first mammogram Oct 8. It wasn't too bad but it did encourage me to stop breast feeding Ryker. (It was more embarrassing than painful

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...