good morning

Hello!!!  I've missed you!  I hope you all had good weeks last week and if your child (ren) was (were) home on spring break, survived it.  :)  I did and did and am so happy they are back in school for a while.  This mama needed some quiet.  Well, the quiet that a chatty nearly-3-year-old can provide.  (everything that comes out of his mouth sounds sooooo cute.  "can you geck it for me?"  geck=check.  "yet's gock about it, mom." yet's=let's, gock=talk.  love.)

Yesterday was spent putting the piles of stuff away that accumulated last week and cleaning up for our Easter dinner with Andrea and Ronan last night.  (so good to see them!)  Today Nicky is going to Sarah's so I can work for the first time in a couple of weeks.  I'm excited to get back to it!  I know I don't have much time left before summer comes and I am too busy wrangling children to work much.  I might get a bit more time than last year but not much, probably.  That's okay.  I'm excited about summer.  (mostly.)

I've spent the last week losing the same weight that I had just lost but then Igained it all back in Duluth.  sigh.  We had a great time but all we did was eat.  A lot of the weight was bloating, I think, as I overloaded on sodium practically daily.  Sure was good, though!  :)

I started Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 yesterday.  I'm going to try to do it this month, 5 days a week.  The creepy thing is that I want to fit running in there too but doubling up on workouts seems so EXTREME for me.  Seriously.  Can I do that?  We'll see.  I'm guessing no.  Just sounds so tiring.  :) 

I have to get the children up in 7 minutes.  Ah, 7 more minutes of blissful silence.  Do you know that most of the time when I am working at home, the house is totally quiet?  I love that.  Sometimes I listen to music but it is usually SILENT and it's very nice.  I need my quiet, that's for sure. 

I have some pictures I will share next time, ok?  Have a great Tuesday!  xoxo


Comments

  1. Can't wait for pictures!!! I totally get the need for silence now. I have always been an extrovert, but with Eden talking ALL day...I need quiet. Eden who is 17 months and says EVERYTHING and pronounces most of it so that anyone can understand her. I always have a circle around me at church who just want to listen to her talk :) She loves the white elephant and she wakes up from sleep and says, "Elephantant, Auntie Stephanie."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear her, Sarah!!! :) I'm so glad she likes her elephantant. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts