weigh in wednesday, week 2

Hi guys,

I'm too lazy to officially link up with anyone but I want to try and do this every Wednesday to help keep myself accountable.  I've lost 1.2 lbs since last week bringing my total for the last 4 weeks to -11.2.  Yay! 

That being said, I would like to eat EVERYTHING today.  Yesterday was the same.  I have PMS this week so I am extra tired and extra hungry.  I only went over by about 200 calories yesterday so I feel pretty good about that.  It could have been A LOT worse.  :)  I could have eaten a dozen cookies instead of the two that I had.  Seriously.  Today I have eaten a bit more than usual but have had extra water first and then snacked on popcorn (Angie's Boom Chicka Pop Kettle Corn - LOVE IT) and pistachios.  Oh.  and one cookie.  :)  (I'm so glad there's no chocolate in the house.)  I still have 450 calories for the day so I might go over, I might not.  I have one Blow Pop in my purse...those are a good 60 calorie treat for me.

blah, blah, blah.  :)  I will stop now.  Have a great Wednesday!!

xxoo


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts