Wednesday, May 08, 2013

weigh in wednesday, week 3

What the hell was I thinking?  Why would I ever want to come and tell you that I GAINED 3lbs in the last 2 days???  :)  Yeah, up 3 this morning.  BUMMER.  But, I am not too upset about it.  My fingers are like sausages so I think there is some bloat going on.  I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and get my water intake back up there and hopefully that will go away in the next couple days.  ((If it's still here next week, then I'll be seriously sad.))

Now that we have THAT out of the way...how are you?  I'm good.  I just took my first attempt at homemade vitatops out of the oven.  I will update you later.  They smell good, if that counts for anything.  :)  I really like the chocolate vitatops.  They are 100 calories and a really good breakfast when toasted and smeared with 1T of sunbutter.  (total 200 calories)  I am a sucker for baked goods so those make me feel like I am having some without blowing through 300 calories.  They are pricey, though!  Mine will have less "stuff" (fiber & vitamins) but hopefully still be tasty.  And they have 4.6g of fiber each as I'm using Super Colon Blow All Bran cereal.  I'll let you know!!

Ruby's room is all painted and a lot of her stuff moved back in.  With the aqua curtains and aqua walls, being in her room is kind of like being underwater.  :)  heehee.  She loves it but Patrick and I laid in there last night and imagined a few things on the walls to help break it all up.  Only Ruby-approved stuff, though.

Guess what she wants for her birthday??  Pierced ears.  Ohhhhhhh.  My little Ruby.  xxxooo

I thrifted James an Under Armour shirt and he is in LOVE.  It is super fitted and fits his slim body really well.  He has requested more so I am going to have to find some.  Who sells Under Armour for kids??

I am TOTALLy over ebay right now.  I don't know why!!!  I got out of my groove and am struggling, struggling to get back into it.  I am still having some sales, listing some stuff, but the fire isn't there.  I just may be ready for a break.  Going to the thrift stores doesn't even excite me anymore!!  crazy.

I did get my consignment sale check last weekend and it went great!!  I made more than I hoped and most of it sold the first day (for full price) so I know I priced things well.  That was a happy thing!  :)

I better go now.  My coffee is gone and I have one extra little boy here wanting to go outside with Nicky.

(Can I just quickly say how lots of homework for 2 kids + getting dinner on the table + a 3 year old who only wants to go OUTSIDE = holy shit, get me a beer.)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Smart girl that Ruby! She likes the best color there is!
    I'll send her a picture of the Bronco to put on her wall in a couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who sells Under Armor for kids? Goodwill - ha!

    Oh, I crack myself up. I should know this as my children have about 39893 Under Armor shirts. I know Dick's sells them. I also that they ridiculously expensive. Target sells their brand, which are much cheaper, especially if you buy them on their clearance rack. Which isn't too hard to do. We're talking like $10 (at clearance price) to probably under $20 (at full price). Dick's is more like $30.

    Oh, another place you can check is TJ Maxx and/or Marshalls. They sometimes have the name brand ones there for a decent price. I got a super cute aqua colored Nike one there. Maybe you can find one for Ruby?

    I have been a terribly neglectful blogger lately, but I so enjoy reading yours regularly. I am inspired by your work-outs. So glad you had a fun weekend in Milwaukee. That city has so much more to offer than I give it credit for.

    And now I'm going to email you something.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...