2 days to go

We leave for Duluth the day after next which means only 2 more days of "summer" as we know it.  We had such a good time this year.  I am so thankful.    We have lots to do to get ready for vacation and these next couple of days are going to go by fast, I'm sure.  Then we'll come home, help my mom move in, and school will start.  crazy.  Exciting! 

I'm looking forward to walking the kids to school again this year, quiet (er) morning coffee (Nicky talks a LOT, you guys), working (!!), afternoon naps (Nicky), and a lot of other fall favorites that I haven't really allowed into my head yet.  It's all so good in different ways, isn't it??  Life, I mean.

xoxo, life.

One of my summer loves that I hope carries over to fall is riding my bike.  This has snuck up on me over the last month...I love riding my bike!  I like to go for longer rides about 3 mornings a week and then do shorter ones with the kids whenever the mood strikes.  Often times I will take the scenic route to the grocery store, get provisions for the day, and take a different, hilly route home.  I love it!  One day I took Nicky with and he kept asking me to go "beast mode."  haha!  I'm not sure I have a beast mode.  :)

Here are a few pictures from this morning:




On Tuesday morning I saw two cranes, one pure white and one gray, and was hoping to see them again today.  No such luck but it was still so pretty.  Also, a tree branch cracked and fell off right as I was riding by.  I almost pooped myself/fell over.  :) 

I need to post my Dirty Girl pictures and will be back to do that later.  We had SO much fun this year and are already signed up for next year.  :)

xoxoox



Comments

  1. cool the white crane was most likely a whooping crane!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts