- I am up to my eyeballs in half pint (consignment sale) prep
- my eye was twitching on and off all weekend but it seems to have passed
- we had to buy all new kitchen appliances (only the microwave was still good) (one part of our current fridge is hot! to the touch...come on, delivery truck...)
- we got stainless and I am so excited!
- we saved a bunch on the fridge by getting the floor model. it's so pretty
- nicky is pretty much potty trained. after I backed off, it was maybe a week before he started wanting to poop on the potty on his own and it's been nicky-led since then. so happy! our next big event will be a bed for him...but not for a while
- James & Ruby are off to a good start at school. homework starts this weeks and I am hoping we find a good routine
- I am sick of the summertime temps
- I want to go apple picking but not in a tank top and shorts
- Patrick and I went on a brewery tour with Annie & Ronan this weekend. It was a lot of fun and the beer was tasty. (Minhas)
- Yesterday we celebrated Jacob's 3rd birthday! My sister made an adorable cupcake stand and robot photo guy but I didn't have my camera. :( They also had a huge bouncy house. It was a perfect 70 degrees. So fun.
- My mom got here Friday night! Her stuff won't be here for a couple weeks but she is here and that is so awesomely strange. :)
- nicky just locked me out while I was hanging out laundry.
Monday, September 09, 2013
at 8:44 AM