Wednesday, November 13, 2013

so much

Hi, you guys!  I've been missing this place but last week had some major poopy stuff and I had to deal with it. 

I got a speeding ticket.  boo.  (don't talk to me about this in front of my kids, please, I'm not telling them.) 

The next day, a deer hit our van.  I was going slowly, due to seeing lots of dead deer earlier, and was by myself.  I wasn't hurt at all but our van was deemed a total loss.  :(  It is still drivable, though, but it's all banged up and it's not really worth it to fix it.  We got the insurance $$ and I am hopefully going to drive this one through the winter, as it is.  :/  I just hate buying something new (used but new to me) right before the worst driving season, you know? 

So, kind of a bummer of a week.  I tried to work extra to pay for my ticket and it seems to be paying off this week, so that's good. 

Other good stuff:  The allergist thinks James would pass an egg challenge meaning they think he is very close to having outgrown his egg allergy!  We still have to do it, mind you, but the skin test looked good.  He patted me on the back for feeding him so much baked egg in the last year.  :)  For the challenge, he would eat french toast.  James is up for it so we just need to schedule it.  It takes four hours.  ugh.  :)  (but so worth it!!)

Also, we are returning our new dishwasher because it sucks.  It's a Bosch Ascenta, just so you know what to avoid if you're looking. 

I need to go make some coffee now and take a few pics.  Be back sooner rather than later.  xoxo

2 comments:

Sybil Runs Things said...

Definitely poopy :(

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the ticket. I know how that feels. Glad you are doing better this week. I miss you.
xoxo,
Cousintine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...