february goals

Hello dear ones,

Happy Monday!  Today I installed two towel bars in our bathroom and am feeling pretty dang good about it.  I had to use the dremel tool to cut metal!  :)  Good times today.  I called Patrick and was all, "BOO-OOM!" like Ruby says. 

Our weekend was super busy and filled with children, cabinetry and shoveling.  All the cabinets have their first coat of paint (they will need one more) and I started filling in holes in our drywall yesterday.  I am going to do another coat (Patrick calls it taping which thrills me as it sounds so professional ;) ) today and hopefully start taping for painting on Wednesday.  Full Speed Ahead!

I wanted to post my February daily goals so I am accountable for them.  They are:
1)  exercise daily (no time requirements as that 7 minute workout is enough some days)
2)  drink at least 8 glasses water
3)  time reading bible
4)  floss
5)  wash face
6)  eat 5 servings of fruits & veggies
7)  2 new ebay listings
8)  track my food


As I get closer to my pre-Christmas weight I am kind of scared.  When I reached that number last spring or summer it was a BIG deal for me.  I've never talked about this here because it's kind of hard to say out loud.  It's the number where, according to my BMI, I was no longer obese.  Obese is such a hard word to hear and I heard it for a lot of years, friends.  I know BMI isn't the be-all, end-all to fitness but it still hurts to hear it.  So anyways.  I passed that number (yay! I was  merely overweight!!) I stayed there for the last 6 months or so (except for Christmas) but have never gotten more than a pound below it for more than a couple days.  I think it's a mental thing.  I am hoping with my new daily goals in place that I'll be able to pass it and keep going.  I hope, I hope.

So that was a lot for me and I feel like deleting it but I will leave it.  Maybe that will be an incentive, too?  :)

Last night my big kids did the 7 minute workout with me.  It was pretty cute.  Those kids were killing it on the push ups!!  Also, I hate wall sits.

Thanks for your comments on my last post.  :)  I want to revisit the target poo post some day.  It needs some updating but I'm not sure I want to go there.  :)  heehee.

Gots to go.  Kids home from school and there is a wall return vent that needs changing. 

xoxo

Comments

  1. I'm so proud of you and I never once thought you looked obese. You've always looked beautiful. I do notice your hiney every time I see you now. Xoxo Cousintine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts