Thursday, February 20, 2014

fell off the wagon and MORE

So I totally fell off the goal wagon last Sunday.  Remember when I was going to take those two days off between Jan & Feb and totes slack off?  Well, I didn't.  I did everything those two days and banked them for when Annie & I took our shopping day in February.  The shopping day hasn't happened yet (due to kitchen stuff) so I took those two days for our party & the day after.  And then the day after that.  :)  I needed some time, man.  Time to veg on the couch, take a nap and read a book.  No regrets and I am back on track now.  Next month I am even giving myself one day off a week.  I am not a machine.  ;)  obvs.

Our kitchen is totally finished (well, phase one is.  phase two involves big things that we won't even think about for a while.)  I love it.  It's what I always wanted.  :)  Our valentine's get together was really fun even though I was really tired and felt a little off on my hostessing game.  :)  My sitting on the couch game was on point, though.  We had our v-day breakfast that morning, too, which the kids always love.  Hmmmmm, what else?  At the party all the kids wanted to sleep over here and we ended up having 4/5 of them.  I couldn't believe Patrick said yes!  Nicky was at grandma's...he didn't even really know we had a party.  Poor Nick.  He can come next time.

The last 2 days have been gorgeous (40!!) and yesterday Nick and I went to Andrea's and the boys played outside and then we walked to Culver's for lunch.  Did you know Culver's has delicious sprinkles???  They do!  I could have eaten all of them last night.  Luckily they weren't here.

Today was supposed to be a work day but instead it was a 2 hour delay and I drove everyone to school before I realized it.  :(  So now we are home and Nick will go to daycare tomorrow instead.  Fine by me.  I hope he is in the mood to watch Call the Midwife later.

Have you seen that??

OH MY GOSH.  My sister and mom told me about it last year but I am just watching it.  SO GOOD.  I was laughing and tearing up last night and could have totally had an ugly cry but held back.  Patrick and I have Sleepytime tea almost every night now and last night it was my turn to make it and I said NO when he sweetly asked me!  I couldn't stop watching!!  :)  I promised him some tonight.

I have been at that weight I spoke of a while back for a week now.  If I didn't know better I'd say this weight is HAUNTED and I am cursed to never get below it.  Instead, I am hanging in there and hoping I will get past it this week or next.  I mean, COME ON.  I could have eaten all the sprinkles but I DIDN'T!

Want to know what I did eat yesterday?  Well, I'm going to tell you anyways.  hahahahhahaha!  In case you're wondering what 1650 calories can look like, here it is:

1.5 eggs/1.5 wheat toast with bit of butter/3 turkey sausages: 300 calories
coffee:  100 calories
hershey's kiss:  25 calories
apple:  100 calories
culvers chicken strips/bbq sauce/bit of butter/mashed potatoes/applesauce/2/3 of a single scoop of vanilla with sprinkles: 650
pistachios: 80
taco salad (lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, cheese, gr. turkey, low cal sour cream, taco sauce):  320
banana:  100 ...1680 or something?  Lots of food!  And yes, mashed potatoes and applesauce totally counted towards my fruits & veggies yesterday.  :)

I have a few pics I will post in a while once I shake these kids off my leg.

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...