summer journal: whatever freaking day it was yesterday

I needed a minute this morning and I am getting it.  Nick went to visit grandma and the big kids are at summer school.  I am going to get to work here shortly but I really enjoyed my coffee and blog reading.  :)


James had his afternoon hiking class yesterday so Ruby, Nick and I were at home trying to decide what to do.  Nick and I played catch outside for a while and then he said he wanted to take a nap.  Um, okay???  He slept for over 2 hours while Ruby and I read and watched TV.  After he woke up we went for a bike ride to the park and that was really nice.  Then it was home to shower and get dinner in the oven so I could leave to meet my friends.  We went shopping for our dirty girl outfits (epic.) and out for a drink. It was a fun night, I was home around 11:00 and asleep shortly thereafter. 

As we are deciding on our August plans, I cannot believe it is July. 

must. slow. down.

xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts