Thursday, September 11, 2014

hi

I am not sure how to blog anymore now that it's not a summer journal. Maybe it will come back to me???

Today is the drop off day for the consignment sale.  I finished pricing yesterday and everything is loaded up and ready to go.  I don't have quite as much as sales past but I am still hoping to be in the $900 ballpark.  fingers crossed!

School is going well for the children.  Nick loves it.  He fell asleep on the bus home one day.  :)  Ruby had to shake him to wake him up.  (did I already tell you that?)  James and Ruby both spoke sternly to me on Monday afternoon because Nick was not on the bus and they were worried.  (no 4k on Mondays)  I promised to tell them in the future.  I took their scolding with a serious face while feeling so thankful inside that they do actually look out for eachother.  I am the worst mother ever and didn't take a first day picture.  (except for Nick...first day ever for him so...)

Here are some pictures from our family takeover of the Kalahari.  A lot of them are blurry but I don't care, I love them.  I love that the 5 of us girl cousins have created such a crew.  I love them all so much and I just love being together. 








Here are the first day pictures:




James offered to take Nick's backpack and Nick pushed him over.  brotherly love.

I have a bad cold.  James and Ruby both had it and now I do.  I am having bad allergies, too, so it's particularly icky.  I think I'll make it, though.   I took an allergy med last night so now I am dry as the freaking sahara!!!

Nick just woke up and is asking to play my tablet.  ugh.  Gots to go!  xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Man, Sammi would be so jealous that he gets to ride the bus already! I had a giggle over the names on the hooks, not a single "matt" in the bunch. Pajamas are listed separately and they are bidding, fingers crossed for green!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...