Friday, October 17, 2014

eBay selling lets you mix work & play :: 17/31



Here is a challenge for you:  If you are a thrift store junkie, the cost of the bargains can really add up!  I had an idea for a challenge the other day that I think I would have loved before I did this as my job.  What if at every trip to the thrift store you looked for one thing you could re-sell and pay for your other purchases that day?  It would be like using eBay to pay for your thrifting habit!

So, if you're thinking about selling I challenge you to give it a try!  As you're browsing the sweaters, shoes, or toys, open your eyes a little wider and see what you can find.  One Eileen Fisher sweater can usually net you $25-30.  Normally, my thrifting trips are a lot less than that!  (if I am just buying for myself/our family)

My tip of the day:  Mix work & play...start small & try to find one item you can list for profit at each trip to the thrift.  (and then actually list it!)  :)

Please let me know if you give this a try!  I would love to hear about it and feature your story here.  :)


THIS is my landing post...you can click here to see a list of every post this month! 

See all the Nester's 31 Days participants HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your 31 days series intrigues me...I've never really done much with eBay, but I probably should based on the types of things I come across in my thrift finds!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...