just me saying hi

Hi guys!  How are you?  I am good.  I've been working on a little craft project all morning and am about to take Nick out for a walk.

With all the eBay business I haven't really had much time to blog like a normal person.  :)  Let's see, what is new with us?

Patrick was gone all of last week.  From Monday - Saturday afternoon.  It wasn't too bad although we did miss him a lot.  The kids were so good and I am so thankful we had such a good week.  It rained for a lot of the week so we just hung out at home and felt kind of cozy.  Oh, and we saw a movie...Dolphin Tale 2.  It was fine.  Kind of cute.  I had made a list of daily goals (of course I did) for myself while he was gone and I think it helped keep me from feeling whiny because instead I felt accomplished!  :)  I know I am cheesy but whatever works, right?

When Patrick got home on Saturday it wasn't too long before we snuck away for a nap.  And by nap I mean nap.  :)  It was a good week but boy, did it wipe me out.  He had worked crazy long hours all week as well so we were both exhausted.  We had a lazy day and then finished it off with pizza delivery and Survivor.  nice.  happy sigh.

On Sunday I went and had coffee with my sister, mom and Lee & Kristy (aunties) who were in town visiting.  We were there for 3 hours (!!) and then Annie and I took her boys and Ruby to the pumpkin patch.  After that I came home for a bit and then the 5 of us went shopping and out to dinner.  It was such a fun day!  It was so good to be with all of them and laugh and talk and make fun of ourselves and each other.  :) 

I cannot believe it's Wednesday.  Tonight we are going back to the pumpkin patch (3rd time).  Can't wait.

xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts