Monkey See, Monkey Do :: 29/31

My tip of the day: One of the best ways to learn more about eBay selling is to learn from other eBay sellers!  Today I am going to share a list of blogs that I follow.  They all share some of their best (and worst) sales and other information and tips as they come up.  I have learned a lot from these people and am so grateful they share what they do.  Sometimes just reading a post someone else wrote about listing gives me that nudge to get up and do some work.  Love that...I need all the nudges I can get. 

(in no particular order)

The last one is not a blog but a website for "The Boys" with info about their Thrift Hunters show on Spike TV.  I am a member of their Facebook group and used to spend a lot of time there.  Those groups can be SUPER helpful but also a MAJOR time suck if you're not careful.  There are quite a few of them on Facebook so I encourage you to look around if you're interested.

Have fun poking around on these sites and don't get sucked too far down any rabbit holes! 



THIS is my landing post...you can click here to see a list of every post this month! 
See all the Nester's 31 Days participants HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts