Your Dryer, ftw :: 24/31

I just have a quick tip of the day for you today...use your dryer to remove wrinkles from clothing! 

If you sell clothing, it is most likely going to end up wrinkly by the time you get around to selling it.  A lot of time I will get things washed & folded and then it will be a while before I get to taking pictures and they are wrinkly all over again.

A couple years ago, when I was first selling, I told my sister how I had spent a long time ironing.  She told me she just throws her clothes in the dryer to get the wrinkles out.  WHAT??!!  I tried it and do it all the time now.  (thanks, Seester!)

On photo day I will pull all the items I want to take pictures of and throw them in the dryer with a damp hand towel for 20 or so minutes.  Voila!  No more wrinkles.  (or at least very few!)

THIS is my landing post...you can click here to see a list of every post this month! 
See all the Nester's 31 Days participants HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts