Okay, that greeting might be a little obnoxious but I am so happy today. Here's why:
- our computer is working again! the monitor was shot so I have a new, smaller one for now but that is OKAY.
- I just got back from a walk and it was really nice & peaceful.
- Ruby does not have lice! We had a scare yesterday when she was scratching her head but it's only a patch of dry skin.
- Nick has school this afternoon!
- This is not an early release day!
- I have a big mug of hot coffee in front of me!
- I get to volunteer in Ruby's room later on. First time, looking forward to it.
- For the first time I let my kids off at school by the NO PARKING signs. I was always curious if that meant no stopping at all or just no parking. It means no stopping at all. Thankfully, no ticket. Lesson learned. :)
- I joined Skinny Meg's November Challenge and it's pretty, um, challenging. which is good for me! Even when I'm regularly exercising, I don't challenge myself often. I prefer to do enough to get by and then wonder why I don't lose weight. :) I'm curious to see what will happen this month. We have to track our food every day, walk 75 miles this month, do hard ass daily countdown workouts and then participate in weekend team challenges. Last weekend was do as many burpees as you can. Just shoot me.
- I might actually get some work done later! I have been missing eBay. and the sales. :)