I hadn't worked in 4 days, exercised in 5. I have been feeling sensitive and kind of sad.
James and Ruby were each sick for a day (Monday & Tuesday) but they both seem to be feeling better today.
Hopefully today is back to normal? Feels like it might be. I am working now and while I didn't get to run this morning (rain & lightning) I am going to the gym or a bike ride later. FOR SURE. Oh wait.
I didn't even like the movie Inside Out that much. HAHA! I did like talking about it with the kids after, though. :) Okay, it was a very cute movie but that's what a mood I was in yesterday.
1. We have made it through 7 weeks of summer! I only have 3 more weeks after this one, the 4th one we will be in Door County!
2. Ebay has been fantastic. Last week was unexpectedly good and I stocked up on shipping supplies (poly mailers, tissue, labels & tape) and bought a new camera.
3. I love our patio. Sitting on it makes me happy.
4. I can't wait to clean out our basement and get all of my inventory organized again. I am in the mood to get rid of stuff! Love when that mood strikes.
5. I am not excited for summer to end, just excited for what comes next. (solitude. quiet.) giddy is actually a better word.
6. Making a vow to wear my summer faves that I haven't worn yet. Soon it will be back to gray and black every day. :)
Okay, just popped in to say hi and get my head straight. Today is a new day! I am thankful for it! :)