Friday, September 11, 2015

hello out there

Good morning! I hope this blog post finds you well. It has been a long time!

School started!  Yay!!!  All 3 of them are gone all day and it is amazing.  These first two weeks have been mainly prep for my consignment sale but that is done as of yesterday and I am so happy!  Next week I can pick back up with ebay.  I have missed it so much.

August was a tough month.  Not being home with the kids, although there were days, but just in general.  Tough.  I am so glad it is over and that we are moving on.  Thank God.

Just because it was tough doesn't mean there weren't a lot of good things.  I have so many pictures from our week in Door County (without Patrick...he had to work unexpectedly. :( ) but these were the easiest to put up here today.  This was our last day there, on a boat ride.  It was a lot of fun, despite what Ruby's face is saying.  ;)








xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...